Protect Your Rights In The Personal Injury Claim Process
There are many attorneys and law firms that are licensed and adequate to handle a personal injury claim. However, if you have been seriously hurt or lost a loved one in an accident, you need more than just “adequate.” You need someone who will care about your situation and fight aggressively to protect your interests — a lawyer who will maximize your compensation and ensure you get the best outcome possible.
At The Law Office of Carl Knickerbocker, P.C., I represent injured clients throughout the Georgetown, Texas, area. I use my experience and knowledge to help my clients understand the essential aspects of the legal process they are facing, and I work with them personally throughout their cases to help them obtain the results they need.
Some essential aspects of my law firm’s approach to protecting my clients’ interests include:
- Intervening early: Since I have handled hundreds of personal injury cases for local clients, I can recognize the most important steps and potential pitfalls, and I act quickly to protect my clients’ interests throughout the process.
- Handling the insurance companies: The defendant’s insurance company has a lot to lose, and it will fight aggressively to avoid paying one penny more than it has to. The insurance agent will be ever-present in your case to note anything you say that could minimize your claim. The agent will most likely make you a settlement offer that seems generous but will be far less than what your claim is truly worth. I have the experience and knowledge to handle the insurance company for you, so you can focus on recovering from your injuries, knowing that your case is in good hands.
- Maximizing my clients’ claims: Some of my colleagues have nicknamed me “The Boar” for the tenacious, ethical approach I take to representing my clients’ interests. Although my firm takes an approach that emphasizes personalized service and compassion for my clients, this is not the case for my clients’ adversaries.
- Treating my clients’ fairly: In recent years, many of the local attorneys and law firms have started increasing the percentage they take for their contingency fees. This means that their clients get a much smaller settlement award when their cases are through. At The Law Office of Carl Knickerbocker, P.C., I keep my fees fair so you can keep more of your settlement.
- Working personally with you as a team: Many of my clients come to me after being unsatisfied with their former lawyers who don’t return their calls or keep them involved in the process. This is more than just bad service; it can hinder your claim. By working together with you and keeping you in the loop, we can work together to make sure you know your options and make intelligent choices in your case. This approach helps my clients get the best results possible.
Contact The Law Office Of , P.C.
I offer free initial consultations, and I take claims on contingency, so you will not pay any attorney fees unless I obtain a favorable judgment or settlement award for you. Call me anytime at 512-943-7551 or email me to schedule your free initial consultation.