Uninsured/Underinsured Motorists

Texas law requires drivers to carry minimum levels of auto insurance. However, some drivers fail to maintain current insurance policies, leading to complications if they get involved in an accident. Even if the other driver maintained some level of insurance, in serious accidents, his or her liability coverage might not be enough to cover all of your losses.

Dealing with insurance companies in the aftermath of a motor vehicle accident can be stressful — particularly if you are already coping with serious injuries, missed work and long-term rehabilitation. The intricacies involved in uninsured or underinsured claims can be even more complex. Fortunately, you do not have to shoulder those burdens on your own.

Diligent Legal Guidance In Navigating Insurance Issues

If you were involved in an accident and the other driver does not have enough insurance coverage (or any insurance at all), contact me, attorney at The Law Office of Carl Knickerbocker, P.C. Based in Georgetown, Texas, my practice focuses on personal injury and auto accident cases throughout Williamson County. I am well-versed in the issues that arise in uninsured/underinsured motorist cases, and I am skilled at developing solid strategies for overcoming legal challenges.

Typically, if you were hit by an underinsured or uninsured driver — whether as another driver, a passenger, a pedestrian or a bicyclist — you will have to pursue additional coverage under your own insurance policy. This process can involve procedural hurdles and practical difficulties. I will work diligently and thoroughly to maximize your compensation and get you the coverage you need.

Known as The Boar for my fierce commitment to pursuing justice on behalf of my clients, I will handle your case with the utmost level of dedication and persistence.

Get The Boar On Your Side | Call Lawyer For A Free Consultation

With The Boar on your side, you can focus on your recovery instead of worrying about legal issues. Get started today by contacting me online or calling 512-943-7551. I provide free consultations and handle personal injury cases on a contingency fee basis.