Were You Involved In A Semitruck Accident On I-35?
Interstate 35 is one of the most trafficked highways in the United States. In the Georgetown area, I-35 is often congested with traffic. More importantly, I-35 is traveled at times by truckers who drive carelessly with regard to exhaustion, speeding, poor vehicle maintenance, texting and other hazards. When this negligence results in injury to passengers and drivers of smaller vehicles, injured parties can bring a personal injury or wrongful death lawsuit.
If you or a loved one was seriously injured by a semitruck, you may be entitled to compensation for your medical expenses, income loss, pain and suffering, loss of life, and/or other damages. As an attorney who has handled many cases involving I-35 semitruck accidents in the Georgetown area, I can help you maximize that compensation.
Personal Service And Aggressive Representation
At The Law Office of Carl Knickerbocker, P.C., I can handle all aspects of your personal injury or wrongful death case, pursuing full compensation from the negligent party’s insurance company and helping you obtain a sense of closure. My extensive truck accident experience includes:
- Representing people who suffered catastrophic injuries to the head, neck, back and other body parts
- Representing families of people who suffered fatal injuries
- Aggressively suing trucking corporations whose policies and practices endanger the lives of motorists and their passengers
- Cases involving semitruck drivers who were tired, distracted, or under the influence of alcohol or drugs while operating their vehicles
- Cases involving motorcyclists who were hurt and killed by trucks
Every injury case is different. I can help you understand how to move forward with your case.
Experienced Williamson County Attorney For 18-Wheeler Collisions | Free Consultation
Are you seeking a skilled personal injury lawyer in Williamson County, Travis County or Bell County, Texas? Contact me for a free consultation regarding your case. Call 512-943-7551 today to discuss your case.