Motorcycle Accidents Can Result In Severe Injuries
Even the most experienced motorcyclist can get into a serious accident because many car and truck drivers simply fail to look for bikers on the road. Statistics show that when the negligence of another motorist causes an accident involving a motorcycle, the motorcyclist is far more likely to be seriously injured or killed.
If you or a loved one was seriously hurt in a crash caused by someone else’s carelessness or negligence, you have the right to pursue compensation through a personal injury or wrongful death claim. This compensation can cover things like medical bills, lost wages, pain and suffering, loss of life, and/or other damages. An experienced personal injury lawyer can help you obtain the maximum amount of compensation that the law will allow.
Attorney For Bike Injury Cases In Williamson County
I am Georgetown motorcycle accident attorney . At The Law Office of Carl Knickerbocker, P.C., I represent victims of Texas motorcycle accidents caused by the negligence of others. I can advise and represent you if your case involves:
- Another driver’s failure to yield or obey a stop sign
- An illegal lane change
- A driver who did not see a motorcyclist who was making a turn
- A vehicle that was pulling out of a driveway
- A motorcyclist who was struck at an intersection
- Catastrophic injury to the head, neck or back
- A semitruck, tractor-trailer or other commercial vehicle that collided with a motorcycle
- A drunk driver
- A distracted driver who was texting or using a mobile device while driving
Not Afraid Of Insurance Companies | Prepared For Trial
As a seasoned personal injury litigator, I know the tricks big insurance companies employ to take advantage of injured victims. I am unafraid to go head-to-head with those companies on behalf of my clients.
I am known as a meticulous investigator, meaning that I will leave no stone unturned in building your case and, if necessary, trying your case before a jury to obtain maximum compensation. I believe that every case prepared for trial settles for its highest value.