Medical Bills And Lost Wages After A Car Accident
No one knows what the future holds. Especially after a serious car accident or other personal injury accident, your financial future is in jeopardy. Let me help you maximize your medical bills and lost wages after a car accident to make sure you and your family are secure.
At The Law Office of Carl Knickerbocker, P.C., I represent clients in Cedar Park, Austin and throughout the area of Georgetown, Texas. Having handled hundreds of auto accident and personal injury matters, I know how to maximize my clients’ injury compensation awards.
Maximizing Your Claim With The Other Party’s Insurance Company
After a serious accident, the defendant’s insurance company agent will contact you as soon as possible. This agent will most likely make you an offer that seems very generous considering the amount of medical care you are receiving at the time. However, if your case is anything like the vast majority of cases that I have handled, this offer from the insurance company will be woefully inadequate to cover the long-term costs associated with a serious injury.
When I represent clients in catastrophic accident cases, I fight to obtain compensation for every aspect of the damages my clients have endured, including:
- Long-term medical costs: After your initial surgeries or other medical procedures, there can be lingering problems, repeat surgeries and unforeseen complications.
- Long-term rehabilitation costs: Physical therapy and adaptive technologies can be extremely expensive, and an insurance agent’s settlement offer probably won’t come close to covering these costs.
- Extended lost wages: If you are injured so badly that you cannot work, there is no way of knowing how long this could last, and there is no way of knowing that the problems preventing you from working won’t return somewhere down the road.
- Long-term limitations on employment: Even if you are physically able to do some kind of work, you might be limited in the tasks you can perform or only be able to handle work that offers significantly less pay than what you were earning before the accident.
- Emotional damages: Often people don’t think of emotional damages as something that deserves compensation, but the emotional aftereffects of a serious accident are quite real. Accident victims often need to spend years working with psychologists, psychiatrists and other mental health therapists in order to emotionally overcome the trauma they have experienced.
- Anything else available: If there is any other cause for you to be compensated, I will do what I can to use it to get you the best compensation award possible. For many people, their personal injury settlement award is their only hope for surviving financially after a serious accident.
As you can see, I take the long view. While the insurance agent might offer you more than enough to cover your costs for the immediate care, they will not cover the long-term costs you will have to absorb. I will try to maximize your compensation so that all of your long-term costs and damages will be covered. Since I am committed to keeping my contingency fee costs reasonable and ethical, you will keep more of your potential settlement than you would with many other lawyers.
Contact The Law Office Of , P.C.
Schedule a free initial consultation with me by calling 512-943-7551 or by sending me an email. I offer free consultations and take cases on contingency, so you will not pay attorney fees unless we are successful in your case.