I serve clients throughout the Georgetown, Texas, area, in all types of personal injury claims and estate planning needs. I am:
- Local: I grew up in the area — graduating from Georgetown High School and obtaining a degree from Lubbock Christian University — and I have resided here with my family for many years now. When serving my clients, I find it to be tremendously advantageous that I am not an out-of-town lawyer. I am their neighbor, and I work personally with them to get the best results possible in their claims.
- Fair: Most personal injury lawyers work on contingency, so their fee is based on a percentage of the settlements they earn for their clients. However, many attorneys have been increasing their percentages in recent years, taking more of their clients' awards from them.I work to keep the same percentage I have always used, so you will keep more of your potential settlement.
- Accessible: Providing you with personalized service is extremely important to me. I will not pass you off to juniors or assistants. I will handle your case personally as I fight to protect your rights, and I will remain available to you throughout your case.
- Effective: I have represented hundreds of clients in personal injury claims in Texas. In that time, I have been successful in maximizing my clients' claims. Although I provide compassionate, personalized service for my clients, some of my colleagues have nicknamed me "The Boar" because of the tenacious approach I take with the adversary and the insurance companies.
Areas of Practice
- Personal Injury -- Plaintiff
- Medical Malpractice
- Motor Vehicle Accidents -- Plaintiff
- Animal Bites
- Trucking Accidents
- Wrongful Death